Please note – these Terms & Conditions do not supersede your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods acts: they are merely designed to clarify the principles and procedures by which we operate for our retail customers. In any event, we aim to serve our customers fairly and – should a dispute arise – we will always seek to find a speedy and amicable solution to the problem.
Loopwheels and Loopwheels.com are the trading names of Jelly Products Ltd.
1.0 – Currency
All transactions are in Pounds Sterling (GBP). Payments via this website will always be processed in pounds sterling and your credit card will be charged in your local billing currency by your credit card provider.
2.0 – Payments
Payments for orders placed through our website are by PayPal, Stripe, Credit or Debit Card Transaction via an independent secure card payment provider, where your card details are encrypted, fully protecting any confidential information. Please note that card transactions are processed when you place the order, which may be some weeks before goods are dispatched.
We accept payment via credit or debit card, Stripe and PayPal on this site. If you’d like to make a direct bank transfer, please contact us direct – we can send you an invoice with our bank details. We can also take credit and debit card orders by telephone.
3.0 – Paying By Instalments
By purchasing a product on one of our instalment plans you agree to pay the full purchase price of the item including any product add-ons that were attached to the product at checkout, plus a small interest fee:
– A 2% interest charge is added to the product price of our 3 month instalment plans
– A 5% interest charge is added to the product price of our 6 month instalment plans
The full product will be shipped to the customer upon receipt of the initial order and first instalment payment.
Payment for each instalment will be collected automatically each month on a recurring basis for the length of the instalment agreement, through one of two payment methods which you will choose at checkout prior to completing your purchase – Stripe or Paypal.
If an automatic payment is declined, returned or cancelled, Jelly Products Ltd (Loopwheels) reserve the right to take collection action to redeem the outstanding balance owed.
4.0 – Loopwheels Trial / Loopwheels Try Before You Buy Scheme Terms
By placing an order on a Loopwheels ‘Try Before You Buy’ product, you agree to the following terms and conditions of this service:
- Your trial period commences on the same day that your order has been placed
- The length of your trial period is defined on the Loopwheels Try Before You Buy product page and will be confirmed in your cart, at checkout and via email confirmation once an order has been placed
- Upon receiving your order, Loopwheels will arrange delivery of a pair of ‘trial wheels’ to your delivery address – these are not the final pair of wheels associated with your purchase. The ‘trial wheels’ are the property of Loopwheels and are simply a pair of trial Loopwheels for you to test and use during your trial period.
- The ‘trial wheels’ will need to be returned at the end of your trial period regardless of whether you decide to continue on the scheme and buy, or decide to cancel your commitment to purchasing a Loopwheels product. We will contact you to arrange collection of your ‘trial wheels’.
- Your commitment to the Try Before You Buy scheme includes a transaction fee to cover the shipping and collection of your ‘trial wheels’ – this is non-refundable.
- You are only entitled to sign up to our try Before You Buy scheme once.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Try Before You Buy scheme orders
4.1 – Completing the Trial Period and Purchasing Your Wheels
- At the end of your trial period, you will be automatically enrolled onto the payment installation plan which you selected on the Try Before You Buy product page and confirmed during checkout. From this moment you will be bound by the ‘Paying By Installations’ terms outline above on section 3.0 (for your selected product, payments and payment installation periods).
- Your first installation payment will be deducted via your selected payment method directly after the final date of your trial period.
- Upon completion of your trial period, we will contact you to arrange collection of the ‘trial wheels’ and arrange delivery of your very own brand new pair of Loopwheels to meet the specifications you requested when placing your order.
4.2 – Cancelling Your Commitment to the Try Before You Buy Scheme
You may cancel your commitment to the Try Before You Buy scheme at any point during your trial period.
You can cancel your commitment to the Try Before You Buy scheme in the following ways:
- Log in to your account using the credentials you created at checkout > click ‘View Instalment Plan’ > click ‘Cancel Instalment Plan’
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you wish to cancel your instalment plan and finish your trial, stating the name and email address associated with your trial order
- Contact us via our Contact Form to inform us that you wish to cancel your instalment plan and finish your trial, stating the name and email address associated with your trial order
- Call us on 01623 860909 and inform us that you wish to cancel your instalment plan and finish your trial, stating the name and email address associated with your trial order – if you do not manage to get through to one of our team via phone, please ensure your cancelation is placed via an alternative method (listed above)
Upon receiving your cancellation, our team will then arrange to collect your ‘trial wheels’ and ensure your subscription/installation payments are cancelled.
Important: Please ensure you place your online cancellation before the end of the trial period to ensure this option is still available to you.
Important: If cancelling via email/phone/contact form, please allow at least 2 working days before the end date of your trial period – this ensures our team have enough time to process your cancellation before your first payment installation is deducted.
If you do not cancel in time and the first payment has been deducted from your account – you are also entitled to our ‘Returns Policy’ in section section 9.
5.0 – Tariffs, Taxes & VAT
Prices of products on the Loopwheels website are shown without tax.
For delivery to countries inside the European Union (EU), prices including VAT are applied at check-out. UK customers who are eligible for VAT exemption because of a disability or chronic condition should declare this at check-out for VAT relief.
For delivery to countries outside the EU, prices exclusive of VAT are applied. For all non-EU deliveries, purchasers are responsible for duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry into the destination country. A commercial invoice is provided with all goods shipped outside the EU.
6.0 – Dispatch Timescales
For loopwheels, we make the products to order and will usually dispatch within 2-3 working days. If we can not meet this timescale, we will quickly advise you of this and let you know how long it will take us to make your order. If you would like to enquire about stock levels before placing your order, please feel free to call us or email us – details are on our Contact Us page.
Orders are processed for delivery on working days only (Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays).
We can’t process orders to PO Box addresses.
7.0 – Shipping Methods
Orders are sent to you via a secure designated carrier like FedEx, DHL or UPS and will require a signature on delivery. Orders sent within the UK should arrive on the day after dispatch, except for outlying areas, and orders sent overseas will usually arrive within a week of dispatch. Please allow more time for delivery at busy periods like Christmas.
For buyers outside the EU, the courier UPS may collect tax or duty due in your country at the time of delivery.
8.0 – Carriage Costs
The delivery charges quoted on the website cover delivery via a secure designated carrier like FedEx, UPS, etc. Please contact us if you require special delivery services, so that we can give you a quote for your requirements.
9.0 – Returns Policy
We operate a full, no-quibble 14-day Returns Policy. If you don’t like what you’ve bought, simply return it to us within 14 days of receipt, unused and post-paid, together with the receipt we sent to you and details of your reason for return. We will refund the full value of the goods, using the same method as the original payment (i.e. a refund to your credit or debit card, or PayPal account). Please note that the cost of the shipping cannot be refunded unless we deem the goods to have been faulty before they were dispatched to you.
10.0 – Goods Damaged in Transit
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for damage which occurs after the goods have been handed to the postal or courier service. However, should you be unfortunate enough to receive damaged goods, let us know immediately. Please retain all relevant documentation so that we can make an insurance claim against the carrier’s insurers. If the parcel you receive is in poor condition, please note this on the courier form when you sign for it, even before you open the package to examine the contents. If you are unable to open the damaged package in the presence of the carrier, make sure that you sign for it as “Damaged package; goods not yet inspected” to warn the carrier that a claim may follow.
11.0 – Unavailable Goods
In the event that we cannot ship your whole order within 72 hours (for items in stock) or 4 weeks (for loopwheels made to order), we will usually dispatch a part order and notify you with regard to items delayed through lack of stock. In the unlikely event that we are unable to supply your choice of goods for some while, we will contact you for instructions. Providing a telephone number or e-mail address with your order makes it easier for us to contact you in this event.
12.0 – Contacting Us
The easiest way is to use the form on our Contact Us page. You can also email direct on email@example.com. Alternatively you can write to Jelly Products Ltd, Unit 202 Boughton Industrial Estate (North), Boughton, Nottinghamshire NG22 9LD or phone us on +(44) (0)1623 860909
13.0 – Applicable Law and Courts of Jurisdiction
All transactions undertaken through this website are governed by English Law and any legal actions arising out of such transactions shall be subject to the English legal processes and under the jurisdiction of English Courts. In the event of disagreement between Jelly Products and its clients, which cannot be mutually resolved in a reasonable time period, customers are invited to participate in a mediation process to settle the dispute. However, this is not compulsory and does not affect the consumer’s rights to bring legal proceedings against Jelly Products.
14.0 – Terms and Conditions of Sale to other businesses
This information is about sales from our website. For business customers, please ask for a copy of our UK and international business terms and conditions of sale, which we will be happy to provide to you.